“I just need a basic estate plan.”
That may be true. But one person’s basic estate plan is not the same as another’s. Estate planning needs change over the years.
Estate Planning includes:
- Nominating a guardian for your children
- Protecting your assets from the Massachusetts estate tax
- Preparing for Medicaid eligibility
- Designating who inherits your home and personal property
Estate Planning Doesn’t Have to be Hard
4 Steps and you’re done:
- Tell me about your assets and children (I will send you a form to fill out), and schedule an appointment.
- Meet with me and get an estate planning roadmap, detailing what documents you need and the flat rate fees for providing them. We can meet in person at my office or via Zoom.
- Tell me more details, on a second form, and I will draw up the documents.
- Meet with me in person to sign your documents.