“I just need a basic estate plan.”
That may be true. But one person’s basic estate plan is not the same as another’s. Estate planning needs change over the years.
Estate Planning includes:
- Nominating a guardian for your children
- Protecting your assets from the Massachusetts estate tax
- Preparing for Medicaid eligibility
- Designating who inherits your home and personal property
Estate Planning Doesn’t Have to be Hard
4 Steps and you’re done:
- Tell me about your goals, your finances, and your family (I will send you a form to fill out), and schedule an appointment. (You can book a consultation online here)
- Meet with me and get an estate planning roadmap, detailing what documents you need and the flat rate fees for providing them. We are meeting via Zoom during the pandemic and hope to return to in-person meetings soon.
- Tell me more details, on a second form, and we will draw up the documents.
- Sign your documents in a socially distanced way at our office.